TPU 3D Printing Filament（Black）
- Model: TS-TPU-Black
Item Weight: 1KG/2.20 pounds
Item Diameter: 1.75 Millimeters
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190°C - 220°C
Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(20 - 70)°C
Low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
Amazon Global Purchase
The following is the sales situation of our products on Amazon. If you have a few needs, you can choose the corresponding site for shopping. If you have high-volume requirements, please contact us, we will provide you with more favourable prices.
(All products on the website are sold globally)
|Material||TPU（High strength but flexible.）|
|Weight||1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)|
|Diameter||1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)|
|Print temperature||190°C - 220°C (356°F - 410°F )|
|Platform temperature||20°C -70°C|
- TPU is flexible, shape can be changed by external force and bounce back when the force disappears.
- Density is small and it is much lighter and more economical when printing larger models.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems.
- Eco-friendly, low shrinkage, high strength and good toughness.
- To be applied to a variety of FDM 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.