PLA 3D Printing Filament（Silk Pink）
- Model: TS-PLA Silk-Pink-1
1. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190°C - 210°C
2. Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(50 - 80)°C
3. Low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
|Weight||1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)|
|Diameter||1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)|
|Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature||190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )|
|Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature||No heated/(50 – 80)°C|
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190°C – 210°C
- Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(50 – 80)°C
- Low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
- High Compatible with a variety of FDM26D printerMakerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
- Non Toxic: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
- Density is small and it is much lighter and more economical when printing larger models.
- Raw material from USA. environment-friendly with good performance.
- Filament is Orderly wrapped and Melt well.
- Smooth and continuous printing without clogging or bubble issue
- 24 x 7 Pro Customer Support providing technical solutions.