PETG 3D Printing Filament（Yellow）
- Model: TS-PETG-Yellow
Item Weight: 1KG/2.20 pounds
Item Diameter: 1.75 Millimeters
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 220°C - 260°C
Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(20 - 70)°C
Low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
Amazon Global Purchase
The following is the sales situation of our products on Amazon. If you have a few needs, you can choose the corresponding site for shopping. If you have high-volume requirements, please contact us, we will provide you with more favourable prices.
(All products on the website are sold globally)
|Weight||1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)|
|Diameter||1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)|
|Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature||220°C - 260°C|
- High Purity: PETG has low shrinkage rate, high transmittance, even print larger models perform well.
- Strong Toughness: Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, high hardness, making for smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems.
- High Compatibility: To be applied to a variety of FDM 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
- Healthy: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
- Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, economical.