SILK PLA 3D Printing Filament（Sliver Blue）
- Model: TS-PLA Silk-Gold-1
1. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 195°C - 230°C
2. Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(45 - 65)°C
3. Low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
|Color||Silk Sliver Blue|
|Weight||1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)|
|Diameter||1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)|
|Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature||195°C – 230°C (383°F – 446°F )|
|Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature||No heated/(45 – 65)°C|
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 195°C – 230°C
- Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(45 – 65)°C
- Low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
- High Compatible with a variety of FDM26D printerMakerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
- Non Toxic: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
- Density is small and it is much lighter and more economical when printing larger models.
- Raw material from USA. environment-friendly with good performance.
- Filament is Orderly wrapped and Melt well.
- Smooth and continuous printing without clogging or bubble issue
- 24 x 7 Pro Customer Support providing technical solutions.