PLA 3D Printing Filament（Red）
- Model: TS-PLA-Red
Material: PLA (Polylactic Acid).
Item Weight: 1KG/2.20 pounds
Item Diameter: 1.75 Millimeters
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190°C - 220°C
Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(20 - 70)°C
Low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
Amazon Global Purchase
The following is the sales situation of our products on Amazon. If you have a few needs, you can choose the corresponding site for shopping. If you have high-volume requirements, please contact us, we will provide you with more favourable prices.
(All products on the website are sold globally)
|Weight||1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)|
|Diameter||1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)|
|Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature||190°C - 220°C (374°F - 428°F )|
|Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature||No heated/(20 - 70)°C|
- High Purity: PLA has low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
- Strong Toughness: Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems.
- High Compatibility: To be applied to a variety of FDM 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
- Healthy: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
- Density is small and it is much lighter and more economical when printing larger models.