Multi-function A4 Paper Cutter
- Model: TS-1280
1.[Precise Neatly Cutting] High-quality steel SK2 blade, sharp and durable in use, slides paper neatly and easily;
2.[Safe To Use] Cutting blade in hidden design, even safe for children to use, avoid accidental cutting of your hands;
3.[Muti-Angle Cutting] With precise measurements on the clear bar and the base board, supports precise angle cutting;
|Product Dimensions||L380mm x 160mm x 250mm|
- The paper trimmer has fine steel SK2 blade, which is sharp and durable in use, able to slide paper neatly and easily, leaving clean lines without fuzz or jagged edges.
- The cutting blade that the paper cutter uses is a safety blade, which retracts itself into the orange blade carriage when not in use. It is therefore safe even for children to use, avoiding accidental cutting of your hands.
- The paper cutter is equipped with precise measurements on the clear bar and the base board, making paper cutting and angle cutting easily and precisely. You can cut the precise length and angle as you want.
- The paper trimmer is very easy to use: 1) Place the paper under the clear bar and make sure the paper is properly positioned; 2) Press down the orange blade carriage to slice the paper along the clear bar; 3) Done!
- The paper cutter is 38*16*2.5 cm in size, which is compact and lightweight, does not take too much space and is easy to store when not in use. It is suitable for office/school/home use, and is easy to cut cards, labels, coupons, common paper, resume paper or photo paper, etc.
- For first-time use, please install a cutting blade (2 blades are provided) according to BLADE CHANGE METHOD in the user manual.
- The cutting blade that the paper cutter uses is a safety blade, which retracts itself into the orange blade carriage when not in use. Therefore, downward pressure must be applied to the orange blade carriage to engage the blade for use.
How To Change The Blade?
1. Slide the orange blade carriage to the center of the clear bar.
2. Gently pull the two clear bars apart to remove the blade carriage and replace with a new blade.